Recently, I had the privilege of attending a fashion show by a French lingerie brand) and I must say I am really inspired by the beautiful bodies parading them, and I want a body like that Quick, Fast and Easy! Just last week Heidi Klum, paraded down the catwalk of the world renowned Victoria Secret fashion show just six weeks after the birth of her fourth child with singer Seal. The question on everybody’s lips were…how on earth does she do it? How does one keep a body like that,but hey wait a minute, isn’t she like a top model earning millions. Surely, she has some super model tricks up her sleeve like special diets, personal trainers and maybe an OSIM uKimono or two, who knows, who knows….
But I digress, the fashion show with some of the prettiest and flirtatious lingerie on some very trim models, got me more than a little inspired about a washboard tummy and perky hips! These are lingerie pretty enough to be worn on the outside but to wear them, you can’ t hide and you need to show your “assets” . That means there are no short cuts one can take, yes it is back to a practice of lifestyle (healthy diet and exercise) and stress free. I don’t know about you but it is a difficult and arduous task to lose the little bulge they call the tummy sometimes.
I believe one needs help and I believe in massage; most of us have done personal training and also cardio exercises to the maximum and weight training on top of it, for me ,my best results comes from the combining massage with the two. But these days, I have found work takes up most of my time making time scarce for the gym, so massage is my only recourse as it de-stresses me as well. But even then, it is so difficult to steal away an hour for some much needed stress relieve and bulge control. So do you also want to look good but have no time…listen up!
OSIM recently launched its uKimono with pop girl group, S.H.E as their brand ambassador. OSIM uKimono is a real pretty massage pouch for the hips, tummy, butt and thighs, which is inspired by the Japanese shiatsu massage. In fact, when I first saw the colorful purple, red and orange kimono designs, I thought of the laptop that designer Vivienne Tam did for HP, which was meant to be a swanky essential in most fashionista’s lifestyle. The OSIM uKimono reminds me of one such wearable and handy gadget that can fit in easily into one’s daily albeit busy routine.
Imagine in just ten (10 ) minutes per optimal time, over time one can get the same result of hours of workout with less time and less effort. Best part is, you could very well be wearing it out whilst at work or running errands and psst…no one knows you are getting a work out. This will be the dream come true for most ladies, holding the fort and multi tasking.
How does OSIM uKimono work? Using OSIM’s Twin Power Osimotion (TPO) and Double Kneading massage known as the Duo Plus Technology , fatty tissues are broken down to enable efficient burning of fat to the maximum according to Dr Koto Takayoshi of Tsukuba Univeristy, Japan. It also increases the basal metabolic rate that helps to burn fat even while at rest, giving an effective shaping and toning effect. But what is the correlation between massage and fat reduction?
Simply put, massage:
1) improves muscle flexibility for more efficient burning of fat
2) enhances circulation to prevent build up of fats
PLUS releases the feel good endorphins in your body during massage and reduces stress to boost fat burning!
So just how much does it cost to get an OSIM uKimono, just RM750 a piece!
(SCROLL DOWN FOR CONTEST)
OSIM uKIMONO - exclusive emmagem contest
Tell “Your Most Arduous Slimming Experience ” Contest
3 lucky winners with the most tortuous stories get to WIN an OSIM uKimono as their own
PLUS there are 300 complimentary prizes of exclusive OSIM uKimono diet diaries to be given away just for submitting a story.
1) Submit your story in no less than 50 words in the comment box below, (REMEMBER the more PAINFUL and ARDUOUS the better!)
*2) Answer the three questions below correctly and email us the answer at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full name, handphone number for a chance to claim the Exclusive diaries at selected OSIM outlets ( winners will be informed via SMS)
3) Use your SMS message and go to outlet of choice, show SMS as verification to claim prize
4) Contest starts from November 27th 2009 midnight to midnight 18th December 2009. No submissions entered thereafter will be entertained.
5) Winners can submit as many stories as possible, but only one story per person will win one prize either the complimentary or one of the main prizes.
6) Winners will be notified via SMS by the 22nd December 2009.
7) All prizes to be claimed at selected OSIM outlets throughout Malaysia (which will be notified in the SMS) by the 15th Jan 2010.
8.) No family members of OSIM or OSIM staff or emmagem staff are allowed to join this contest.
9) Judges decision will be final.
*The 3 (three) questions are:
1) What are the 3 colors available for uKimono?
2) Who are the brand ambassadors for uKimono?
3) uKimono can knock out fats for tummy, butt and thighs. True or False
email the answers to email@example.com , with the email address so that we can verify and contact you.
JOIN NOW! TELL YOUR MOST ARDUOUS EXPERIENCE TO STAND A CHANCE TO WIN YOURSELF AN OSIM uKimono!
OSIM participating outlets:
1) One Utama New Wing -Lot LG217A &218,LG Floor (Tel: 603-7727 5945)
2) Sunway Pyramid – Lot LL2 70A, Lower Level, (Tel: 603 5622 1649)
3) Mid Valley Megamall- Lot S-052, Second Floor , (Tel: 603-2284 7218)
1) Gurney Plaza – Lot 170-02-38, Plaza Gurney (Tel: 604-226 2510)
1) Jusco Tebrau City – Lot62, First Floor ( Tel : 607-354 4659)
2) Batu Pahat Mall – Lot G33A & 35, Ground Floor ( Tel: 607-433 3417)
1) Mahkota Parade – Lot G77 & G78, Ground Floor ( Tel:606-286 9572)
1)Jusco Kinta Valley – Lot F43A, 1st Floor (Tel: 605- 545 2218)
1) East Coast Mall – Putra Square, L1- 33A, Level 1 (Tel:609 -560 9207)
1) Jusco Seremban 2 – Lot 39, First Floor (Tel: 606- 601 5218)
1) City Mall - M-0-38, GroundFloor (Tel: 6088-484 295)
1) The Spring – Lot No. 128, 1st Floor (Tel: 6082-247 973)